Πρόθεση Μεταμόσχευσης - My Consultations

danceworld_2001

Απ: Πρόθεση Μεταμόσχευσης - My Consultations

ΣΑΣ ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ ΤΑ ΑΥΤΟΥΣΙΑ CONSULTATIONS ΟΛΩΝ ΟΣΩΝ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΗΣΑ:

1) HDC: το consultation έγινε μέσω skype, ισχύει οτι έγραψα στην πρώτη σελίδα, 3000 grafts με strip (2500 hairline + 500 crown), κόστος 8000 €. Πληρωμένη διαμονή 5 μέρες, αεροπορικά απο και προς Ελλάδα, μετακίνηση στην κλινική, γεύμα την ημέρα της επέμβασης και μετεγχειρητικό βαλιτσάκι.

2) SHAPIRO MEDICAL GROUP: 06/07 έχω τηλεφωνικό consultation και σας παραθέτω τις προτάσεις τους τότε.

έγινε και το τηλεφωνικό consultation με Σαπίρο, μίλησα με ενα ευγενέστατο κύριο που μου είπε πολλά που δεν ήξερα, μου φάνηκε το πιό ολοκληρωμένο consultation.

κατεβάστε το αρχείο απο εδώ http://www.shapiromedical.com/_asset/13zgfm/CONSULT_RESOURSE_PAGE_5.pdf για να δείτε πως πετυχαίνουν πυκνότητα με τα μισά grafts αποτι έχουν τα φυσικά μας μαλλιά χωρίς να φαίνεται αραίωση. Δεν έχω γραπτές προτάσεις τους, όλα ήταν απο το τηλέφωνο, αυτός πρότεινε 2200 grafts μόνο στην Hairline και οχι crown γιατι φοβάται το shockloss. Το κόστος ειναι περίπου 9500 δολλάρια, δεν δίνει τίποτα αλλο.

3) HASSON AND WONG:

Thank you for your interest in Hasson & Wong. Dr. Hasson has reviewed your
case and says that you appear to be a good surgical candidate. Dr. Hasson
will tr*nspl*nt 3500 to 4000 grafts in one session. This will allow Dr.
Hasson to establish a slightly more aggressive hairline while still
maintaining an age appropriate and conservative design. He will establish a
strong density so it is natural and frames your face well. Dr. Hasson will
then fill in the areas behind your hair line and on top of your scalp to
fill the spaces between your existing hairs. This will allow for a fuller
appearance to your hair in general and the option to have more hair styles.
Dr. Hasson may put some new hair into your crown but this will have to be
decided once you arrive. Your crown looks very good now so he will discuss
with you in person the benefits and negatives of placing hair in this area.

Dr. Hasson has placed you in the NW 2v category of hair loss on the Norwood
Hamilton Hair Loss Chart. Click the following link to see this chart.

http://www.hassonandwong.com/remote-images/male-baldness.gif

Please note that our recommendations are based solely on the information and
the photographs that you have provided. Generally our recommendations are
reasonably accurate but it must be clearly understood that we reserve the
right to change these recommendations based on clinical examination of your
particular scalp and hair characteristics.

In order to properly prepare for your procedure he asks that you begin scalp
exercises as seen on our website,

http://www.hassonandwong.com/hair-tr*nspl*nt-videos.php?file=144_scalp-laxit
y-exercises-2010.flv&screenshot=144_screenshot_scalp-laxity-exercises-2010.j
pg

These exercises will help to get your donor scalp in the best possible
condition for your procedure. The estimate is based on your scalp having
average laxity and average donor hair density. The more exercises you
perform, the more loose your scalp will become thus allowing for more
grafts.

Be advised that the doctor will need to shave the area of your scalp that
will receive grafts on the morning of the procedure. He needs to do this for
two reasons:

1.) In order to achieve the most natural result the growth of the new
hair must match that of the native hair as much as possible. The incisions
into the recipient scalp must be made perpendicular to the direction of
native hair growth. Only when the hair is shaved to roughly 2mm is the true
direction and angle of hair growth revealed. Perpendicular incisions make
for a natural growth angle of the new hair and will be indistinguishable
from that of the native hair.

2.) When the native hair in the recipient area is not shaved then the
doctor must physically move the hair to the sides in order to make
incisions. When this is done the visible angles are distorted and it becomes
virtually impossible to match those angles correctly. When this becomes an
issue then it is guaranteed that the incisions will cut across the roots of
native hairs and cause transection. The transected hairs subsequently die.
This effectively reduces the overall net gain from the procedure.

To be clear we only shave the areas that are to have new hair grafts placed.
For example if you are simply looking for hairline work we will only shave
roughly ½ centimeter into your existing hairline for proper blending with
the new grafts. If you have areas across the top of your scalp that are in
need then these areas will be shaved as well.

Please understand that hair restoration surgery does not address the root
cause of your hairloss. While tr*nspl*nted hair is fully expected to remain
healthy hair restoration does not prevent further progression of hair loss.

The main cause of your hairloss is the level of DHT or "Dihydrotestosterone"
in your body. The process of DHT causing your hair to fall out can be slowed
or stopped with the use of medication, which is why we highly recommend the
use of Propecia. You should consult with your local doctor to get a
prescription before your surgery.

The responsible way of restoring one's hair is to make sure you know how to
also keep what hair you have. Doing this will reduce the need for future
procedures due to continued hairloss. At this point in time your hair is a
non-renewable resource, which is why it is imperative for you to keep what
hair you have left.

When you decide to schedule a procedure we will inform you of our
pre-operative instructions at two weeks and one week prior to your procedure
date. However, for those patients that use Rogaine or any product containing
Minoxidil we require a cessation of it’s use no later than two months before
your scheduled procedure date.

Our fee schedule is 5.00 US per graft up to the first 2000 grafts then 3.00
US for each graft thereafter plus 12% HST tax. For our out of town patients
that receive 1500 grafts or more we will credit the procedure for half of
the airfare expense up to 400.00 US and pay for two nights stay at the
Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel www.sheratonvancouver.com.

In order to move forward with a secured procedure date please contact
Christina at [email protected] . She coordinates all scheduling and
will address any questions regarding this. Be sure to inform us if you would
like to be placed on our standby list should any last minute openings become
available.

If you have any other questions regarding the procedure please contact us
anytime.

Again, thank you for your interest in Hasson & Wong.

Sincerely,

Joseph Tillman
Hasson & Wong
1001 W. Broadway
Vancouver, BC V6H 4B1
Toll Free: 1.800.859.2266
Local: 604.7394247
Fax: 604.739.4244
www.HassonandWong.com
[email protected]

The cost breakdown for 4000 grafts would be:

(2000 x $5.00 US) + (2000 x $3.00 US) - $400 Air + 12% Tax

Please note that we only credit a maximum of $400 off the total cost of surgery to help with your airfare.

We cover two nights accommodation. Patients are responsible for all additional nights as well as their food and spending money.

There are no other offers available.

Joe will answer your question about the vertex.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να απενεργοποιήσετε τις διαφημίσεις.

danceworld_2001

4) DR. COLE:

Hello Evangelos, My name is J-Lynn and I am a patient consultant with Dr. Cole. We have received the information and photos you submitted on line and want to contact you briefly to give you a little information about the review of your consultation. I have drawn in hairlines on one of the photos you submitted for your review and approval (see attached). Although I am not the doctor, I feel Dr. Cole would recommend somewhere between **800-1000** grafts to restore your frontal hairline and **300-600** in the crown. At this time, we wouldn’t recommend grafting in to areas that have a lot of preexisting hair because this may cause shock loss. Rest assured that well before we move forward and schedule your procedure Dr. Cole will be reviewing your information and photos to provide you with a concise recommendation

I would like the opportunity to speak with you about Dr. Cole’s technique and how we stand apart from the rest but I do not have a phone of file to contact you. I also want you to have the information you need before making the decision to have a surgical procedure. If you would like to call the office before you hear from me I am usually in until 7:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. I look forward to speaking with you soon

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or if respond to this email with a phone I will be glad to give you a call.

Shaven cost is $8 per graft. I will be able to get a 5% discount for travel. I will request discount but that is not likely. Sorry. Please let me know if you have any more questions. You should also consider the PRP and Acell treatment! That would cost an additional $1,200

Through your research I know you will find that Dr. Cole is the leading surgeon when it comes to FUE procedures. He actually does more FUE procedures than any other hair transplant surgeon. He is well known for his hairline design. His CIT method has the lowest transection rate with FUE and therefore he produces the highest survival rate of grafts known. Producing such consistent superior work takes a lot of time and dedication to each and every patient therefore we do not discount very often. I am sorry but the 5% travel discount is all that we can offer you at this time. We suggest that you fly in the day prior to your procedure date and fly out the day after your procedure. When you schedule a procedure you will receive a pre-surgery packet which contains information on travel and accommodations. we do have a few hotels that give discounted rates if you tell them you are coming to Dr. Cole. The pricing ranges from $50-$115. Please keep in mind that when contemplating a procedure date that we are booking 2 to 2 1/2 months in advance. For example, our next available appointment date is one day in July and then in August there are a couple of dates available as well.

Acell is an extra cellular matrix that is FDA approved to generate normal tissue. It is injected into the extraction sites, as well as recipient area and area's we are not working to help stimulate miniaturizing hair. The Acell attracts your bodies stem cells. The stem cells control the multiplication and differentiation of the different types of cells in your body. The main goal of Acell is to regenerate a hair follicle in the extraction sites where we removed the follicle in the donor area. If any of the hair sheath is left behind the Acell can attract stem cells which will tell the body to generate this type of cells, which develop a hair follicle. We have witnessed re-growth of hair in the donor area and calculated the percentage on one patient to generate 53% of regrowing hair in the donor sites. We cannot guarantee anything as this is all very new and we have no seen enough return patients to give any statistics on it. what does seem to be consistent is the healing is expedited, pinkness is going away in a couple of days versus a couple of weeks. PRP and Acell combined produces the best results. We highly recommend these two combined treatments. The cost for both with your size procedure is $1200. Which is the cost of the product alone and we administer is at no charge.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Once you have narrowed your list we can talk again to discuss your options. When we spoke on the phone I gave you a bit of information about FUE versus Strip procedures. I strongly discourage you to pursue a strip procedure, even if you choose another FUE surgeon please save yourself future problems and pain of a strip. Hope you had a very nice weekend and look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank You,
J-Lynn

danceworld_2001

5) DR. BISANGA:

Thank you for your photos.
You have a lot of miniaturisation in the frontal third and on the hair line, so this needs to be placed over otherwise it could leave "half" a result in the future, would suggest to approximately follow your current hair line , refine the design slightly but not to drop as such, with a defined placement of grafts the hair will frame his face well. The crown could easily take 1000 plus grafts, it would still be a slightly lower density compared to the surrounding hair, and the point of the spiral you would still see skin. You have a lot of hair still there and it will be vulnerable to shockloss as some looks weak and miniaturised, probably being held together by meds and so will be prone to shockloss. Putting a smaller amount in the area could be the answer but then the "result" may not be to your liking, and the change relatively small; so the crown would say needs to wait for an in person consultation, measure the quality of the hair prior to making a decision.

The frontal, 2500-3000 dependent on design, ideally closer to the lower, the crown, 500-1000 plus dependent on the hair and donor capacity to potentially reach 4000 with the strip.

The hairline would not lower but re-inforce what you have and go back, so in and among what you have backwards to get as far back as possible, so not a new lower design per se. The design would be agreed upon pre-surgery.

Our prices are competitive and our results are there to be seen. I will see if we can give anything towards accommodation but it is not a usual policy, and we have clients coming from all over and even this week from Australia for work.

For strip the cost is 3 Euros per graft for the first 2,000 then 2 thereafter, so 3,000 Strip would cost 8,000 Euros, and 4,000 Strip costs 10,000 Euros.

If you would like to look at patient cases for this amount then please let me know.

We are currently booking for around December for surgery for your information.

Anything else you need please let me know.

Assuming a strip of 3000 to 4000 grafts we will offer 2 nights free in the hotel Catalonia where most of our patients stay. If you wish to go elsewhere you may but we will pay 76 Euros per night for 2 nights as this is the cost of the local hotel.

So in any event we would deduct this amount from your final bill.

Hope this is agreeable.

Any other questions please let me know.

danceworld_2001

6) DR. RAHAL:

Thank you for sending your photos for your Procedure evaluation. I have
discussed your specific case with Dr. Rahal and he has completed your
assessment and recommendation.

Recommendation :
You will require 3100 follicular units to achieve your required result.

2600 grafts will be used for the hair line, temple angles and just behind the hair line to increase density. 500 grafts will be spread out in the crown area to increase density.

The 3100 grafts will be transplanted in one session over one day.
Once we have seen you at our offices prior to your procedure, Dr Rahal will be able to confirm this amount of grafts which is based on detailed measurements of recipient area, donor density, hair quality, Family history of hair loss and your facial dimensions.

We are well known in the industry for our artistic approach, integrating the
best scientific methods with creativity and artistic sensibility.

Pricing:
Your FUT procedure based on 3100 grafts will be $13,334.00 CAD(taxes inc)

We will be able to give you a $1000.00 discount off this rate to help pay for your travel and hotel expenses while you are here in Ottawa. This means your new total will be $12,334.00 CAD.

This price includes all medications, follow up appointments and surgical
room costs.

The advantages of choosing Dr. Rahal:

• Choice – We are proud to offer both the FUT and FUE method. We are
able to concentrate on what is the best procedure for you and whether you
are a better candidate for a certain procedure.

• Design and Artistry – Hair angle, direction and design are the most important component to a successful procedure. The angle of each individual follicle and how close the follicle is implanted are extremely important to the overall result.

• Density – Dr. Rahal achieves unrivaled density, key to a natural hair transplant.

• Temple Angle Closure – Ignored by other clinics but essential to a
a great transplant through closing the hairline and sides. It frames the face
and creates a natural result.

• Strategic Placement – ability to create visual density is based on the
angle of transplanting the follicular units. Our unique strategy entails the proper angles when transplanting the hairline, crown and the top mid scalp. This approach ensures grafts are used economically to cover front
to back.

Our next available date is July 7th which just became available, after that we have August 30th. Please let me know if either date works for you.

Congratulations in taking the first step in gaining control of your hair loss. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and all your hair loss
needs.

Please let me know if you have any further questions I can assist you with.

Thank you.

danceworld_2001

Έχω κάνει πέτσα... μπορεί ενας mod να μεταφέρει τα τελευταία αυτά πόστ παραπάνω στο θέμα μου ΠΡΟΘΕΣΗ ΜΕΤΑΜΟΣΧΕΥΣΗΣ - MY CONSULTATIONS?

Fenimore

Μέλος του προσωπικού

@danceworld_2001 οκ, στα μετέφερα :)

απο οσα εχω δει τα χειροτερα αποτελεσματα ειναι σε ατομα που εχουν μαλλι που εχει αραιωσει και η τριχα εχει αδυνατισει (σε παχος)
αυτος ο συνδυασμος (νομιζω εχεις και τα 2 απο τις φωτος στο θεμα σου) εινια κατα την δικη μου "εμπειρια" μεσα απο τα φορουμς recipe for disaster γιατι εχει δυσκολιες τις παρακατω.
1. Μεγαλος κινδυνος shockloss, εκθετικα μεταλυτερος σε σχεση με τους υπολοιπους
2. πολυ δυσκολο να ¨δεσει η Hairline" με το υπολοιπο γιατι θα σου φυτεψουν χοντρες τριχες μπροστα και θα φαινεται η διαφορα με τις πιο πισω.
3. Εχεις πολυ καλες πιθανοτητες να προχωρησει η φαλακρα παρα τη φινα, οποτε θες πιο συντηρητικη προσεγγιση απο μεταμοσχευση οταν εισαι 2ν.

Αυτα, φιλικα :)

danceworld_2001

Αυτοί σου οι ενδοιασμοί με έχουν απασχολήσει εξίσου, κυρίως το θέμα shockloss μια και μερικά μαλλιά έχουν υποστοί minaturization και κρατώνται οριακά απο τα φάρμακα. Σίγουρα ορισμένες τρίχες έχουν αδυνατίσει, βέβαια το είπα και στο σχετικό ποστ, η φωτογράφιση που βλέπεις ειναι η χειρότερη δυνατή για να υπερτονίσει τις προβληματικές περιοχές. Στο ποστ της υπογραφής μου πχ με λουσμένο μαλλί και νορμαλ φωτισμό, θα δεις μια απείρως καλύτερη εικόνα. Στην φωτογράφιση εκείνη ειμαι κοντοκουρεμένος, το μαλλί άλουστο και λαδωμένο πολύ 3 μέρες και όταν γίνεται αυτό κολλάνε οι τρίχες μεταξύ τους και δίνουν χειρότερη εικόνα, και επίσης έχω έντονο φως στο μπάνιο και παράλληλα έχω φλας στην κάμερα. Και εγώ το έχω σκεφτεί λοιπόν να περιμένω μερικά χρόνια ακόμη να δω αν η για την ώρα σταθεροποιημένη τριχόπτωση θα παγειωθεί και να δω τι τελικό norwood θα διαμορφώσω (πάντα με την προυπόθεση χρήσης φίνας γιατι αποκλείω την διακοπή της όσο δεν έχω παρενέργειες είτε τώρα ακόμη περισσότερο όμως μετά απο μια μεταμόσχευση) και ανάλογα να αποφασίσω.

Οπότε εσύ πιστεύεις οτι δεν ειμαι ιδανικός υποψήφιος? Γιατί εγω είχα και την πεποίθηση παράλληλα πλυν του σοκλος οτι όταν έχεις αρκετά μαλλιά και προσθέσεις θα έχεις μεγάλη πυκνότητα και φυσικότητα.

skeptikistis είπε:
απο οσα εχω δει τα χειροτερα αποτελεσματα ειναι σε ατομα που εχουν μαλλι που εχει αραιωσει και η τριχα εχει αδυνατισει (σε παχος)
αυτος ο συνδυασμος (νομιζω εχεις και τα 2 απο τις φωτος στο θεμα σου) εινια κατα την δικη μου "εμπειρια" μεσα απο τα φορουμς recipe for disaster γιατι εχει δυσκολιες τις παρακατω.
1. Μεγαλος κινδυνος shockloss, εκθετικα μεταλυτερος σε σχεση με τους υπολοιπους
2. πολυ δυσκολο να ¨δεσει η Hairline" με το υπολοιπο γιατι θα σου φυτεψουν χοντρες τριχες μπροστα και θα φαινεται η διαφορα με τις πιο πισω.
3. Εχεις πολυ καλες πιθανοτητες να προχωρησει η φαλακρα παρα τη φινα, οποτε θες πιο συντηρητικη προσεγγιση απο μεταμοσχευση οταν εισαι 2ν.

Αυτα, φιλικα :)

Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να απενεργοποιήσετε τις διαφημίσεις.

Η αποψη μου ειναι οτι με ενα καταλληλο χτενισμα εισαι αυτη τη στιγμη "full head of hair" κατι το οποιο δεν αξιζει το ρισκο του shockloss. Το hairgreed ειναι ωραιο, αλλα το οτι οι φωτος σου ειναι οι "χειροτερες δυνατες" δεν λεει κατι. Το γεγονος εινια 1 ειτε οι φωτος ειναι οι καλυτερες ειτε οι χειροτερες.
Εχεις miniaturized hairs και αυτο ειναι γεγονος, γιατι επανηλθαν με τη φινα. Αν τις πειραξεις και παθεις ενα shockloss (εισαι πιο prone να το παθεις επειδη ειναι miniaturized ηδη) θα εχεις καταληξει να βαλεις 3.500 μοσχευματα και να παρεις το αποτελεσμα των "1000" (οι 2.500 θα πανε να καλυψουν το shockloss). Αυτο εχει συμβει συχνα το εχω δει σε φωτος.

Οποτε για εμενα δεδομενου οτι το μαλλι σου ειναι μια χαρα (ποσο χρονων εισαι) δεν αξιζει να το πειραξεις.

Αυτα φιλικα δε στα λεω για να σε πω ραφλα. ;)

Τον Μάιο πήγα στον Bisanga για consultation και ειδα τον stephen.(Είναι αυτός που σου έστειλε το email).έχει βάλει 8000 grafts στο κεφάλι του με fue από κεφάλι και γέννια.Εξαιρετική δουλειά.Σχεδον ξυρισμένο το κεφάλι του και δεν καταλαβαίνεις τίποτα.

danceworld_2001

@ marmaromenos: σε ευχαριστώ φίλε μου για την πληροφόρηση, εσύ τελικά τι έκανες ή σκοπεύεις να κάνεις? Πως σου φάνηκε ο Bisanga και το μαγαζάκι του?

@ skeptikistis: τα λεγόμενα σου με έχουν προβληματίσει πολύ, και κανείς απο τους επαγγελματίες δεν μου ανέφερε κάτι τέτοιο. Οκ για το crown έγινε μια συζήτηση για shockloss, αλλά αν υποθέσουμε οτι φτιάξω μόνο κροτάφους που έχω μεγάλες κενές περιοχές, ιδίως την δυσαρμονία του δεξιού κροτάφου, εκεί γιατί να έχω πρόβλημα? Δεν θα μπούν αρκετά μαλλιά νεα ανάμεσα στα υπάρχοντα. Εκεί ειμαι περίπου σε επίπεδο Πάνου, αυτός δεν είχε κάποιο τέτοιο θέμα. Τι περιπτώσεις έχει δει? Έχεις μήπως παραπομπές να διαβάσω λίγο και εγώ?

Ας μου πούν και την γνώμη τους τα άτομα που ήδη έχουν κάνει μεταμόσχευση.

Κανεις απο τους επαγγελματιες δε θα σου πει ποτε τιποτα, θα σου πουνε οτι το ρισκο ειναι μηδενικο κτλ.
Γενικα ολοι οι επαγγελματιες εχουν αποτυχημενες επεμβασεις. Αυτες γενικως γινονται με τον εναν η τον αλλο τροπο λιγοτερο γνωστες. Δεν εχω κατι συγκεκριμενο αυτη τη στιγμη υποψιν μου να σου πω (δεν κραταω links) αλλα εχω δει διαφορα στο HLH, HLT και το lookgood. Η αποφαση σου φυσικα ειναι δικη σου και σεβαστη, αλλα σου ξαναλεω το ρισκο δεν αξιζει δεδομενου οτι εχεις καλο μαλλι. Και η ασυμμετρια του δεξιου κροταφου κανεις δε τη προσεχει εκτος απο εσενα. ;)

elmajiko

danceworld_2001 είπε:
Παύλο μου έδειξαν πολλές φωτογραφίες απο ασθενείς και πραγματικά το αποτέλεσμα έδειχνε τέλειο αναφορικά με τις ουλές. Και ο Μάχος εδώ φαίνεται πολυ οκ. Αυτό με τον κύπριο κουρέα και τις ουλές δεν το πολυπιστεύω, το συζήτησα με τον άνθρωπο και μου είπε πως ειναι βλακείες, και να σου πω την αλήθεια δεν ξέρω πόσο αξιόπιστη ειναι η άποψη ενός τυχάρπαστου. Βέβαια κρατάω και μια πισινή, όμως σε γενικές γραμμές μπορώ να πω πως η δουλειά τους στο θέμα αυτό δείχνει καλή, ίσως οχι η τελειότερη του κόσμου. Σε γενικές γραμμές κάτω απο σκάλα 2 ποτέ δεν κουρεύομαι, και σε τέτοιο μήκος δεν φαίνεται με τίποτα η ουλή.

[quote author=pavlos link=topic=3045.msg55005#msg55005 date=1308251048]
Αν μπορεσουν να σου εξασφαλησουν πως με τετοιο κουρεμα δεν θα φαινεται τιποτα στα πλαγια και πισω απο την ουλη strip τοτε στην θεση σου θα εκανα ασυζητητη strip.
Εγω προσωπικα και απο ενα κειμενο που εγραψε ενας κομμωτης εδω στο forum απο την Κυπρο οτι φαινεται η strip στην HDC την φοβαμαι πολυ
Μακαρι να ειναι ψεματα.
Επισης αφου εχεις σταματησει την τριχοπτωση με μια μεταμοσχευση καλη θα εισαι τελειως!!!!!
Καλη επιτυχια και ελπιζω να μας ενημερωνεις και να μην μας ξεχασεις
[/quote]

Κρατα μικρο καλαθι για την ουλη.

αν μετα το strip κουρευτεις 2η σκαλα πανω απο την ουλη τηλεφωνησε μου... ;)

Ειμαι ο κουρεας που αναφερα την οντως πολυ καλη δουλεια της HDC στην επανεκφυση των μεταμοσχευμενων αλλα την ουλη που σε αλλες περιπτωσεις ειναι καλη(ΟΙ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΒΛΕΠΕΙΣ) σε αλλες υποφερτη(παραπανω φορες) και σε αλλες ΤΡΑΓΙΚΗ(ΟΙ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΔΕ ΒΛΕΠΕΙΣ)

danceworld_2001

Συμφωνώ με αρκετά απο τα λεγόμενα σου. Απο πριν που ρώτησες, ειμαι 32. Το σκέφτομαι σοβαρά το όλο θέμα και είμαι σε αρκετούς ενδοιασμούς. Αν τελικά προβώ δεν θα ακουμπήσω crown για την ώρα, μόνο οι κρόταφοι με ενδιαφέρουν αλλά εκεί είμαι μπερδεμένος με το θέμα shockloss.

skeptikistis είπε:
Κανεις απο τους επαγγελματιες δε θα σου πει ποτε τιποτα, θα σου πουνε οτι το ρισκο ειναι μηδενικο κτλ.
Γενικα ολοι οι επαγγελματιες εχουν αποτυχημενες επεμβασεις. Αυτες γενικως γινονται με τον εναν η τον αλλο τροπο λιγοτερο γνωστες. Δεν εχω κατι συγκεκριμενο αυτη τη στιγμη υποψιν μου να σου πω (δεν κραταω links) αλλα εχω δει διαφορα στο HLH, HLT και το lookgood. Η αποφαση σου φυσικα ειναι δικη σου και σεβαστη, αλλα σου ξαναλεω το ρισκο δεν αξιζει δεδομενου οτι εχεις καλο μαλλι. Και η ασυμμετρια του δεξιου κροταφου κανεις δε τη προσεχει εκτος απο εσενα. ;)

danceworld_2001

Σε ευχαριστώ για τις εμπειρίες που μοιράστηκες μαζί μου. Σε πιστεύω σε γενικές γραμμές με τις τωρινές σου τοποθετήσεις και σίγουρα πάντα υπάρχουν καλά αλλά και μέτρια αλλά και κακά αποτελέσματα. Τι να παίζει όμως ρόλο σε αυτή την διαφοροποίηση των ουλων?

elmajiko είπε:
[quote author=danceworld_2001 link=topic=3045.msg55041#msg55041 date=1308295683]
Παύλο μου έδειξαν πολλές φωτογραφίες απο ασθενείς και πραγματικά το αποτέλεσμα έδειχνε τέλειο αναφορικά με τις ουλές. Και ο Μάχος εδώ φαίνεται πολυ οκ. Αυτό με τον κύπριο κουρέα και τις ουλές δεν το πολυπιστεύω, το συζήτησα με τον άνθρωπο και μου είπε πως ειναι βλακείες, και να σου πω την αλήθεια δεν ξέρω πόσο αξιόπιστη ειναι η άποψη ενός τυχάρπαστου. Βέβαια κρατάω και μια πισινή, όμως σε γενικές γραμμές μπορώ να πω πως η δουλειά τους στο θέμα αυτό δείχνει καλή, ίσως οχι η τελειότερη του κόσμου. Σε γενικές γραμμές κάτω απο σκάλα 2 ποτέ δεν κουρεύομαι, και σε τέτοιο μήκος δεν φαίνεται με τίποτα η ουλή.

[quote author=pavlos link=topic=3045.msg55005#msg55005 date=1308251048]
Αν μπορεσουν να σου εξασφαλησουν πως με τετοιο κουρεμα δεν θα φαινεται τιποτα στα πλαγια και πισω απο την ουλη strip τοτε στην θεση σου θα εκανα ασυζητητη strip.
Εγω προσωπικα και απο ενα κειμενο που εγραψε ενας κομμωτης εδω στο forum απο την Κυπρο οτι φαινεται η strip στην HDC την φοβαμαι πολυ
Μακαρι να ειναι ψεματα.
Επισης αφου εχεις σταματησει την τριχοπτωση με μια μεταμοσχευση καλη θα εισαι τελειως!!!!!
Καλη επιτυχια και ελπιζω να μας ενημερωνεις και να μην μας ξεχασεις
[/quote]

Κρατα μικρο καλαθι για την ουλη.

αν μετα το strip κουρευτεις 2η σκαλα πανω απο την ουλη τηλεφωνησε μου... ;)

Ειμαι ο κουρεας που αναφερα την οντως πολυ καλη δουλεια της HDC στην επανεκφυση των μεταμοσχευμενων αλλα την ουλη που σε αλλες περιπτωσεις ειναι καλη(ΟΙ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΒΛΕΠΕΙΣ) σε αλλες υποφερτη(παραπανω φορες) και σε αλλες ΤΡΑΓΙΚΗ(ΟΙ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΔΕ ΒΛΕΠΕΙΣ)
[/quote]

elmajiko

Kαλημερα,

Το θεμα δεν ειναι αν με πιστευεις σε γενικες γραμμες αλλα να δεις την αληθεια.

Η HDC ειναι απο τις κορυφαιες στο ειδος και την προτεινω και εγω στους ενδιαφερομενους πελατες μου ως μονοδρομο στην νοτια Ευρωπη.
Παρ'ολα αυτα δεν παυει το strip να αφηνει ΟΥΛΗ που σε ενα κεφαλι ανεγγικτο αποτελει τροχοπεδη σε περαιτερω επιλογες κουρεματος.

Προσπαθησε να αποταμιευσεις μερικα χρηματα παραπανω και να κανεις FUE στην HDC ή στον BISANGA απο Ευρωπη.

Το strip γενικα ειναι οπως η ριψη νομισματος....κορωνα ή γραμμα. Στη ΙΔΑΝΙΚΟΤΕΡΗ των περιπτωσεων μετα την παρελευση 18μηνου θα μπορεις να κουρευτεις πανω την ουλη χωρις να φαινεται με 3η σκαλα(12mm), αλλιως πανω απο 5η(20mm) για να αποκρυπτεται.

Με fue θα εισαι καλυμμενος απο το πρωτο 5μηνο για κοψιμο 1η σκαλα(3mm) ή και χαμηλοτερης ακομα σε περιπτωση ξυρισματος του κεφαλιου.

Στην επομενη επισκεψη στο κουρεα σου ρωτα ποια σκαλα χρησιμοποει τωρα και βγαλε τα συμπερασματα σου!!! ;)

ΚΑΙ ΑΥΤΗ ΕΙΝΑΙ Η ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ​

danceworld_2001 είπε:
@ marmaromenos: σε ευχαριστώ φίλε μου για την πληροφόρηση, εσύ τελικά τι έκανες ή σκοπεύεις να κάνεις? Πως σου φάνηκε ο Bisanga και το μαγαζάκι

Ύστερα από πολύ ψάξιμο (είδα και τον χασσον στην Ρωμη) εκλεισα για 7 και 8 Νοεμβριου με τον μπισανγκα.
Λόγω προηγούμενης επέμβασης η δότρια μου είναι πολύ περιορισμένη και έψαχνα κάποιον που θα βάζει και γέννια.
Δεν υπάρχουν πολλοί στην Ευρώπη,ο Μπισάνγκα είναι πολύ προσεκτικός,χρησιμοποιει πολυ μικρα punch και του αρέσει να προχωράει σιγά σιγά.
Ο Μwamba που είναι και αυτός στο Βέλγιο είναι πιο ακριβός και χρησιμοποιεί πολύ μεγάλα εργαλεία οπότε τα σημάδια είναι αναπόφευκτα.

Γνώμη μου πάντως αν δεν βαριέσαι το ταξίδι διάλεξε έναν από τους καλύτερους στην Αμερική γιατί λόγω αντιστοιχίας νομίσματος σε συμφέρει.Αν θέλεις ευρώπη δες και τον ισπανο jose lorenzo (injerto capilar) έχει πολύ καλά αποτελέσματα, δεν τον γνωρίζω από τα Φορουμ- ο χασσον μου τον προτεινε ως τον καλύτερο στην fue για να μου αφαιρέσει και να επανατοποθετησει τα plugs που έχω από προηγούμενη επέμβαση

Μπλουζα