Dr. Michalis Georgiou and Dr. Thomas Mantse

mirfan

I'm thinking about these two doctors, but there aren't many reviews on English/American forums. I understand that both are highly skilled in surgery. Can you help me decide who to choose and why?

Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να απενεργοποιήσετε τις διαφημίσεις.

Peter Pan

I'm thinking about these two doctors, but there aren't many reviews on English/American forums. I understand that both are highly skilled in surgery. Can you help me decide who to choose and why?
About Georgiou I can tell you from personal experience. He is a very good doctor who has given very good results in the majority of his operations, especially in hairline. There are quite a few members here on the forum who have had their surgery done there. I do not know the other doctor and cannot have an opinion.

Disco

There are some cases here from dr Georgiou. Also you can check Spanish forum, where you can find some cases from Dr Georgiou.

Μπλουζα