Τοπ 3 θεραπείες

ΛΕΣ

Καλησπέρα στο φόρουμ αφότου το goldhair έπαψε να πουλάει rogaine υπάρχει κάποιος να μου πει κάποιος site εκτός e bay για να παραγγείλω;

Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να απενεργοποιήσετε τις διαφημίσεις.

Billakos21

Καλησπέρα φίλε, δυστυχώς δεν υπάρχει το rogaine ΠΟΥΘΕΝΑ!
Εψαξα παντού και δεν υπάρχει τίποτα σε Ευρώπη το οποίο να μην κοστίζει μια μικρή περιουσία...
Είμαι εδώ και 1 μήνα και κάτι με Kirkland υγρό και δεν είδα διαφορά από rogaine.
Εαν δεν βρεις σου προτείνω να το δοκιμάσεις καθώς είναι σε αρκετά προσιτή τιμή και τα αποτελέσματα του είναι μέχρι στιγμής παρόμοια σε εμένα.

traman

Σκέφτομαι να ξεκινησω regaine, το πρόβλημα της αραίωσης αυτη τη στιγμή εντοπίζεται κυρίως στην hairline. Θα βοηθήσει καθόλου το regaine ή μπα?

TH24

Σκέφτομαι να ξεκινησω regaine, το πρόβλημα της αραίωσης αυτη τη στιγμή εντοπίζεται κυρίως στην hairline. Θα βοηθήσει καθόλου το regaine ή μπα?

Το ριγκειν βοηθάει γενικά το τριχωτό της κεφαλής αλλά πιο πολύ δίνει καλά αποτελέσματα πίσω στο crown

Hina_Afsheen

'm gradually considering getting into treatment, folks! I'm considering starting with Revivogen, Fungoral and Regain (perhaps later Tricomin).

I am level 2 having fallen a long ways behind in the hairline yet the rest is very rich I despite everything have no issue at the top. What I'm believing is whether to continue with Proscar ...

Essentially I have a few inquiries:

1) More or less I have understood the symptoms of Proscar by perusing the remainder of the posts, anyway I might want to request to what extent it is fitting to utilize it consistently with sums identified with going bald (there near 1 mg). In such a case that it's to begin it and you can just take it for a long time, what's the purpose of constraining your going bald for such a long time? What we need is to decrease (and stop) it for quite a while (in any event up to 40+ which is then diminished by DHT at any rate).

2) Is it prescribed to begin with proscar or is the body used to utilizing it? In the event that the second is valid, it is better to start with Revivogen and the rest and when you become accustomed to them, you can likewise shoot Proscar, so you can go longer? On the off chance that obviously this isn't the situation, we start unafraid from the earliest starting point ...

3) With this suggested portion (near 1mg) what results are normal as I have not scanned for it much (presently I have begun through the gathering to manage this). Will going bald stop over the long haul or will it simply be postponed as long as it is deferred? (also, basically once and since science hasn't advanced at this point however we proceed as we have I will wind up like my mom's dad who is scale 6 (on the off chance that I take from him: p).

These from the earliest starting point, I had more at the top of the priority list yet me they started talking here and I'm stuck ... en route everything :)

shawn00

Διαφωνώ με το revivogen. Δεν το έχω χρησιμοποιήσει ποτέ και ούτε πρόκειται, αλλά δεν υπάρχει κάποια ένδειξη ότι λειτουργεί.

Καλησπέρα! Γνωρίζει μήπως κάποιος για την επίδραση της Εστραδιόλης γενικά και αν αναμειχτεί με μινοξιδίλη, μήπως φέρει καλύτερα αποτελέσματα?

Μπλουζα