scalpure!!!

Κατάσταση
Δεν είναι ανοικτή για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
καλησπερα παιδες!!ηθελα να ρωτησω αν χρησιμοποιει εδω μεσα κανενας το scalpure...!γνωριζει καποιος τι παιζει με αυτο το προ'ι'ον...?περα απο τα καλα λογια που αναφερει η εταιρεια παραγωγης του στο site του...??

Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να απενεργοποιήσετε τις διαφημίσεις.

azyx

Απ: scalpure!!!

Κατι σαν αργιλος=clay μου φαιρνει απο τις φοτο αλλα κατι παρομοιο λεει και ενας αλλος στο λινκ παρακατω:)
Ο αργιλος πιστετω μπορει να βελτιωσει την κατασταση τις επιδερμιδας στο κεφαλι (περιορισει το σμηγμα, αφαιρεσει βρωμια απο μεσα και ολα τα γνωστα τελος παντων καλα που εχει ο αργιλος,πηλος) για να δουλευουν οι αλλες θεραπειες ποιο αποδοτικα αλλα απο μονο του δεν νομιζω! Αργιλο εχω δοκιμασει παλιοτερα στο προσωπο για ακμη και πραγματικα καθαριζε την επιδερμιδα οσο τιποτα αλλο την εκανε... πως ειναι ο πωπός του μωρού? Ετσι! :)

Clay Mask is a very effective remedy and, at the same time clay mask is the most sparing therapy. They absorb dirt, clean the hair and head skin, stimulate blood microcirculation, give volume to the hair, do not make it heavier, and also they have antiseptic properties. Clay for masks is diluted with water to thick cream consistency and is applied on wet hair for 15 minutes. After this time you should massage your head slightly, and then wash the clay off your hair properly. You should apply clay masks twice a week to achieve the desired effect.

Do-it-Yourself Bentonite Clay Topical ("Scalpure-ish")
has a great concoction that he uses, and I believe it's very similar to "Scalpure".

Slather a bentonite clay mixture on my head. I am using a bentonite clay powder that you can find in any health food store and most grocery stores (where I live anyways). The brand is Aztec Beauty Healing Clay and it costs around $5.00 for a can which should last you about a month (at least). I take 2 plastic spoons fulls of the bentonite clay and put that is a small glass container. Don't use metal with bentonite clay as it absorbs metals. I then add a little apple cider vinegar and water to the powered clay and mix it until the consistency is paste like (hopefully that makes sense). Once you have the mixture complete slather it all over your head/hair and make sure the mixture is touching the scalp. Leave this mixture on for about 30-minutes and then shampoo it out. A word of caution run your water for several minutes after you wash off the bentonite clay so you push the mixture out in the main water line so as not to clog up the pipes in your house.

Bentonite clay is supposed to help draw oils, sebum and other gunk out of your scalp. Who knows maybe it even absorbs demodex - don't get excited Jacob . Do a little research on bentonite clay.

After you shampoo your scalp has never felt so clean and when I laser I seem to get a more stimulated feeling from my laser session. It's a bit more prep work then just shampooing before you laser but anything that absorbs and draws out oil, sebum etc... has got to be good for you hair & scalp environment.

περισσοτερα στο λινκ:)
http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1263&start=0

Κατάσταση
Δεν είναι ανοικτή για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
Μπλουζα