Biomaster

Κατάσταση
Δεν είναι ανοικτή για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Georgex6

There is a new, potentially important player in the field of stem cell therapies for hair loss… and they’ve just made a deal for a ton of cash.
The new player is the Japanese stem cell development company Biomaster. It’s recently announced that its receiving an massive infusion of investment funding from the Chinese company, Shenzhen Beike Biotechnology.
You can read about Biomaster at…
Biomaster, Inc…
Biomaster specializes in research and commercialization of adipose-based stem cell therapies. Beike, along with two investment companies, has taken a significant share in Biomaster, secured a seat on the board, and is involved in the company’s strategic positioning in preparation for an eventual IPO.
“This deal has created a powerful partnership that plays to our companies’ respective advantages,” stated Shoko Murase, Ph.D, president of Biomaster. “Biomaster is uniquely positioned as the only facility allowed by law to offer stem-cell based therapy to the Japanese public. From a healthcare standpoint, our partnership with Beike will extend our services to patients at Beike’s affiliated clinical research institutes in China and worldwide.
The increased capital from this investment will enable Biomaster to advance its strategic aims of developing stem cell-based hair growth, spinal repair and organ regeneration therapies. Biomaster will benefit from Beike’s extensive clinical research network and broad access to the growing Chinese medical market.
I know everyone is very frustrated by the slow pace of research in this field… but this is another sign that a lot is going on behind the scenes. There are tremendous technical challenges that still must be solved. Research is continuing.
http://www.biomaster.jp/web_site/english/hair/index.html

http://www.beikebiotech.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=424:beike-biotechnology-invests-in-leading-japanese-regenerative-medicine-co-biomaster-inc&catid=10&Itemid=16

Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να απενεργοποιήσετε τις διαφημίσεις.

kwstakos

Απ: Biomaster

πανω στο θεμα της ανδρογενετικης αλοπεκιας και συγκεκριμενα τους ροτισα αν εχουν βγαλει καποιο προιον και αν οχι σε ποσο καιρο σκοπευουν να το βγαλουν...

Georgex6

ok φιλαρακο!!! και πια δεκαετια πιστευουν οτι θα το χουν ετοιμο επρεπε να ρωτησεις χαχαχ ;D
παντως παιδια ενα θεμα που δεν εχουμε σκεφτει ειναι οτι οταν ανακαλυφθει κατι τετοιο εμεις εδω με τη κατασταση που επικρατει στα οικονομικα δεν θα εχουμε λεφta για να το κανουμε γιατι και τωρα καλως η κακως υπαρχει η λυση αλλα κολαμε στα λεφτα :(

giannis1991

Georgex6 είπε:
ok φιλαρακο!!! και πια δεκαετια πιστευουν οτι θα το χουν ετοιμο επρεπε να ρωτησεις χαχαχ ;D
παντως παιδια ενα θεμα που δεν εχουμε σκεφτει ειναι οτι οταν ανακαλυφθει κατι τετοιο εμεις εδω με τη κατασταση που επικρατει στα οικονομικα δεν θα εχουμε λεφta για να το κανουμε γιατι και τωρα καλως η κακως υπαρχει η λυση αλλα κολαμε στα λεφτα :(

σα λυση εννοεις τη μεταμοσχευση ε?
ε ενταξει φιλε θα πρεπει να θυσιασεις καποια αλλα πραγματα ωστε να πληρωσεις την μεταμοσχευση.....τι να κανεις.... :-[

Georgex6

κατι τετοιο θα γινει γιαννη ηδη εχει μπει σε δευτερη μοιρα το αυτοκινητο που ηθελα να παρω :-\ sorry για το :eek:fft:

giannis1991

Georgex6 είπε:
κατι τετοιο θα γινει γιαννη ηδη εχει μπει σε δευτερη μοιρα το αυτοκινητο που ηθελα να παρω :-\ sorry για το :eek:fft:

τι να κανεις φιλε....ετσι ειναι..... :-\ :(
προτιμω ομως με desevo και υγιες μαλλι παρα με cayenne και να ειμαι σκατα ψυχολογικα....
αλλωστε τι σε κανει πιο ευτυχισμενο?η επεμβαση ή το αμαξι?

geofish

giannis13 είπε:
προτιμω ομως με desevo και υγιες μαλλι παρα με cayenne και να ειμαι σκατα ψυχολογικα....

Αρε, Γιάννη μου θυμίζεις τον εαυτό μου στα νιάτα μου .
laugh.gif

Μια συμβουλή όμως χωρίς παρεξήγηση όχι μόνο σε σένα αλλά και σε όλα τα νέα σε ηλικία παιδία , το έχω ξαναπεί και άλλες φορές ξεκολλάτε λίγο από το φόρουμ.

giannis1991

geofish είπε:
[quote author=giannis13 link=topic=1693.msg30057#msg30057 date=1269517993]

Αρε, Γιάννη μου θυμίζεις τον εαυτό μου στα νιάτα μου .
laugh.gif

Μια συμβουλή όμως χωρίς παρεξήγηση όχι μόνο σε σένα αλλά και σε όλα τα νέα σε ηλικία παιδία , το έχω ξαναπεί και άλλες φορές ξεκολλάτε λίγο από το φόρουμ.
[/quote]

ναι ισως να το παρακανω λιγο με το φορουμ,αλλα νομιζω οτι τα εχω τακτοποιησει μια χαρα στη ζωη μου....νομιζω πως ξερω τι κανω.....

kwstakos

Dear Kwstas,

Thank you for your inquiry about stem cell treatment. My name is Luca and I will be the patient service representative assisting you through the medical and registration process. My job is to make the registration process as simple as possible and answer any questions you may have.

Below, I am providing some general information about our treatments followed by information more specific to your inquiry. You will also receive another email with the information and press booklets. The Information Booklet contains more specific treatment and registration information and you can find many news stories about our past patients in the Beike Press Booklet. Also, we are always uploading newly completed video interviews of patients of all diseases. You can see a collection of these video interviews here: http://vimeo.com/user290654/videos . Please let me know any questions you may have after reviewing these booklets, the patient videos, and the email below.

Here is a link to an introductory video about treatment using Beike adult stem cells. We encourage you to watch this video so you can learn more about the stem cells and hospital environment. The video is located at: Introduction to Beike Stem Cell Therapy

While stem cell treatment is still a very new science, our stem cells have been used to treat over 6000 patients with various diseases in more than twenty hospitals. Since 2006, over 1100 of these patients have come from countries outside China and we are currently offering treatment to international patients at five centers in China and one center in Bangkok, Thailand. A majority of the patients treated, depending on the disease and/or injury, state they regain some type of function in terms of movement, balance, sensation, vision, and body control.

Our patients are treated using stem cells from the umbilical cord, umbilical cord blood, and/or the patient’s own bone marrow. Throughout the process, the umbilical cord blood stem cells are never frozen and are kept fresh to ensure the cells help heal to their full potential. For most diseases and injuries, we may recommend 5-8 stem cell injections. Treatment takes about one month and depending on the number of injections and treatment center, the cost of treatment ranges from US$17,000 to US$34,000. After our doctors review medical information and make a treatment recommendation, I can then discuss more specifically the cost of the proposed treatment.

Let's come to your specific case now. I apologize, but this is the first time I receive an inquiry for androgenic alopecia, for this reason I am not able to provide you any more basic information on this. All I can say is that a young gilr with the same condition received 1 injection of stem cells while she was there to accompany her brother (the patient) and the mother noticed some improvements. You can find their contact below. However what you should do is to send us detailed information about your situation and have our doctors review the case, after which they will give us a response.

To do this I am providing you the link to our online Initial Medical Information Form. Please go to provided web address and fill out the form with as much medical information as possible (I can provide a Microsoft Word version of this form if you have any trouble accessing it). Our doctors always find it helpful if you can also provide a doctor’s report or test summary from your local hospital. If you have these documents available, please upload them directly to the online form in the section titled “Additional Medical Files.” There is no cost or obligation to receive treatment if this form is submitted to us. It will only be used by our medical staff to help provide further treatment recommendations and advice. You will be sent a confirmation from us when the form has been received. As soon as you wish and are comfortable doing so, please submit this form. Please note it usually takes 1-3 business days for the doctors to review the medical information and it is possible they will request more medical information if needed. If the doctors confirm treatment can be provided, I can then continue assisting you with the registration. The Initial Medical Information form can be accessed by using the following web address: https://stemcells.wufoo.com/forms/beike-medical-form/

In the meanwhile you might want to get to know some of other Beike patients experiences. You can check our web portal at www.stemcellschina.com and scroll among patients blogs, stories and videos.

As I was saying, I can put you in touch with the mother of the patient that had treatment for her hair loss, her name is Georgina Brown and can be reached by email on [email protected]. This is a quote from her about her daughters experience:

"She got a lot of fuzz around her face and little fuzz on her head. She also started getting eyelashes. I really wish I could have gotten her more treatments. I know that had she gotten the full treatment she would have had more improvements. I really want to go back and get her the full treatment." (She received just 1 of the recommended treatment course of 6)

We know that many patients and caregivers are interested in visiting a treatment center. Our treatment center coordinators can provide patients with a tour typically lasting 30 minutes to one hour. If you are interested in visiting a treatment center, please let me know and I can provide you with all the necessary instructions for arranging a visitation time. Please note that the visitation must be arranged and confirmed at least 15 days beforehand and the visitation can only be arranged after the patient's full medical information has been reviewed by our medical department doctors.

I hope this information has been helpful. Please let me know how I can assist you further and do not hesitate to send me any questions you may have. You may email me or call any time, my phone number is 0039-3333983224.

Sincerely,

Luca

--
Luca Ricci
Patient Service Representative
International Department
Shenzhen Beike Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Mobile: (+39) 3333983224

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

====================================
Patient Name kwstas
Contact Perso
Relationship
Email [email protected]
Phone Number
Can phone? no
What time to call?
City and Country Heraklio greece
Date of Birth 28/3/1991
Primary Diagnosis androgenetic alopecia
Date of Diagnosis 10/

Primary Symptoms
hairloss

Secondary Symptoms

Other comments and additional info.

==Submitted by 94.70.104.134

το email που μου εστειλε...

Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να απενεργοποιήσετε τις διαφημίσεις.

Georgex6

μαλιστα ενδιαφερον :chinscratch
παιρνουν βλαστοκυτταρα απο τον ομφαλιο λωρο,η απο το μυελό των οστών των ιδιων των ασθενων
μιλαει για 5-8 stem cell injections. οι τιμες ειναι τσουχτερες για κατι που δεν ειναι σιγουρο :-\
τωρα για το κοριτσακι που αναφερει δε πρεπει να εχει ανδρογενετικου τυπου που μας ενδιαφερει ;)

GK

Όσο υπάρχει χρηματοδότηση και "πέφτουν" λεφτά για τα βλαστοκύτταρα είναι πάρα πολύ καλό, το πόσα χρόνια θα πρέπει να περιμένουμε εξαρτάται καθαρά από την χρηματοδότηση που θα έχουν οι επιστήμονες. Τουλάχιστον από το 2006 που πρωτοέμαθα για τα βλαστοκύτταρα (σαν θεωρία γενικά για την τριχόπτωση τα τελευταία 2-3) μέχρι σήμερα έχουν γίνει κάποια βήματα προόδου.

Κατάσταση
Δεν είναι ανοικτή για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
Μπλουζα