Ελλάδα vs εξωτερικό (για πολλοστή φορά)

Harris_G

@koumparos Σε σχέση με το τι προσφέρεται αυτή τη στιγμή στην Ελλάδα, είναι σαφές βήμα προόδου. Επίσης είναι πάρα πολλοί που έχουν budget αλλά δε θέλουν την ταλαιπωρία της μετάβασης στο εξωτερικό. Να κάνεις δηλαδή επέμβαση και να μπορείς γυρίσεις σπίτι την ίδια μέρα. Τα αποτελέσματα θα δείξουν αν αξίζει ή όχι, εκεί είναι η πεμπτουσία.

Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να απενεργοποιήσετε τις διαφημίσεις.

dimitris50423

Οι συγκεκριμενοι δερματολογοι μαλλον πηραν τα εργαλεία του cole και εκαναν εκπαίδευση.
Μακαρι να δειξουν γρήγορα καλα αποτελεσματα. 2,5 € ομως ειναι πολλα γιατι τον πρωτο χρονο στα κεφαλια των ασθενων τους θα μαθουν. Δεν νομιζω οτι θα εχουν δουλειά με αυτη την τιμη με το Καλημέρα. Ας εφτιαχναν ονομα πρωτα με καλα αποτελέσματα.

makis25

Οι συγκεκριμενοι δερματολογοι μαλλον πηραν τα εργαλεία του cole και εκαναν εκπαίδευση.
Μακαρι να δειξουν γρήγορα καλα αποτελεσματα. 2,5 € ομως ειναι πολλα γιατι τον πρωτο χρονο στα κεφαλια των ασθενων τους θα μαθουν. Δεν νομιζω οτι θα εχουν δουλειά με αυτη την τιμη με το Καλημέρα. Ας εφτιαχναν ονομα πρωτα με καλα αποτελέσματα.
εχω μια υποψια πως ισως κανουν τιποτα προσφορες το πρωτο καιρο για να τραβηξουν κοσμακη. Εκτος κι αν εχουν ετοιμασει ηδη περιστατικα να μας δειξουν και παθουμε πλακα και εγκεφαλικα απο την ποιοτητα , η μονη λογικη λυση ειναι να κανουν προσφορες . Ολοι το κανουν αυτο εξάλλου μεχρι και οι πιο ακριβες κλινικες του κοσμου.

vlafo

Προσφορές θα κάνουν σίγουρα πιστεύω.
Όσον αφορά τα περιστατικά που θα κάνουν-δείξουν,αδυνατώ να πιστέψω ότι θα είναι κατώτερα η τουλάχιστον ίσα από dhi η Βεκρή.Σαν εκπρόσωποι ουσιαστικά του Bisanga-Cole θεωρώ δεδομένο ότι θα είναι πολύ καλύτερα. Απλά μένει να το δούμε σε τι βαθμό.
Έχουνε κάνει την ανάλυση τους και ήδη ξέρουνε.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

CVIAL

Μέλος του προσωπικού
c8bf8f91653643de39022ca6e6f0326c.jpg

Ποια περιστατικά, έχει δουλίτσα ακόμα

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CVIAL

Μέλος του προσωπικού
Φυσικά και γίνεται απλά δεν μπορούν να έχουν ετοιμάσει ήδη περιστατικά όπως είπαν οι προηγούμενοι.

makis25

α καλα ναι , επειδη ειπαν πως ανοιγουν σε ενα μηνα , σκεφτηκα πως ολα θα ηταν ηδη ετοιμα και πως απλα τοτε θα εκαναν τα επισημα εγκαινια . Οπως φαινεται εχουν ακομα δρομο

Cvial από που βλέπεις τα νέα της κλινικής; Μπορείς να μου στείλεις το λινκ; Θεωρώ τον Bisanga την καλύτερη επιλογή στην Ευρώπη για κάποιον που θέλει να κάνει συνδυαστικά fut fue και bht. Δεν ξέρω αν υπάρχει κάποιος άλλος που να προσφέρει όλες τις παραπάνω επιλογές συνδυαστικά. Για να πετύχει παρόλα αυτά το εγχείρημα με την καινούργια κλινική θα πρέπει τα πρώτα χειρουργεία να τα κάνουν αυτοι, Bisanga και Cole. Και όταν λέω τα πρώτα δεν εννοώ μερικές δεκαδες

CVIAL

Μέλος του προσωπικού
Cvial από που βλέπεις τα νέα της κλινικής; Μπορείς να μου στείλεις το λινκ; Θεωρώ τον Bisanga την καλύτερη επιλογή στην Ευρώπη για κάποιον που θέλει να κάνει συνδυαστικά fut fue και bht. Δεν ξέρω αν υπάρχει κάποιος άλλος που να προσφέρει όλες τις παραπάνω επιλογές συνδυαστικά. Για να πετύχει παρόλα αυτά το εγχείρημα με την καινούργια κλινική θα πρέπει τα πρώτα χειρουργεία να τα κάνουν αυτοι, Bisanga και Cole. Και όταν λέω τα πρώτα δεν εννοώ μερικές δεκαδες

Από ποσταρισματα του cole σε ξένα φόρουμ

Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να απενεργοποιήσετε τις διαφημίσεις.

alex7

εχουν προφίλ στο facebook , η τιμή που ζητούν ,αν μιλήσεις μαζί τους, είναι 2.5 ευρώ ανα γκραφτ όπως έγραψε και ο Cvial

vlafo

baldtruthtalk,com forum.
Mία αναφορά ακόμα από φόρουμ.

Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic
It is with great pleasure to be able to announce the arrival of Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic. Formed by two of the leading FUE surgeons today, coalition member Dr. Christian Bisanga and Dr. John Cole. The clinic is based in Athens, Greece and will be officially opening for its first patients on March 2017 of this year.

With Dr. Bisanga based out of Brussels, Belgium and Dr. Cole out of the U.S. Why Greece you may ask?

Well that's a great question. Quoting Dr. Cole -

"Many patients are focused on price. This leads patients to clinics offering very low prices in countries that are often not as safe and with fewer government regulations to protect patients. For this reason, Dr. Bisanga and I decided to form a clinic with the express intent to offer price-conscious patients an alternative solution at "low" prices. We will personally supervise the surgeries to make sure patients get the best possible outcomes."

As mentioned, Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic are able to offer luxury hair transplant procedures from the industry leaders at extremely competitive prices.

Dr Cole went on to say -
"It looks like the first round of surgery starting March 27 will come in at 2.5 euro per graft. I'm sure happy to be involved in this opportunity."

On a personal note, I am extremely honoured to be patient advisor to*such highly esteemed hair restoration physicians, and in such a visionary project. Whilst new to the particular forum, some of you reading this may already be familiar with me from being active on other similar forums posting under the name Raphael84. My personal journey with hair loss is my motivating factor to getting involved with Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic. Experiencing hair loss at a young age and being hugely effected by this, I struggled greatly with insecurity and a lack of confidence due to hair loss which several years later, eventually led me to a FUT procedure. The results definitely helped me to get back my confidence and unquestionably improved my day to day life. I aspire to be able to serve individuals, build relationships and offer honest and ethical advice, guidance and solutions for their hair loss concerns.

To be able to consider undergoing a FUE procedure with such ethical Doctors achieving such consistent quality results at this price point allows individuals, who may normally be priced out of choosing these physicians, accessibility to their expertise.

If anybody has any interest, questions or queries regarding this new project, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, by all means contact me privately if I can assist you with anything or you would like to consult with the clinic.

Many thanks.

vlafo

02-16-2019 12:40 PM #3John P. Cole, MD

user-offline.png
IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon

icon1.gif

There are two groups of patients. One group can afford higher prices. The other group seeks a reduced cost. The key to cost is the labor market and the cost of living. Low-cost clinics are flourishing in countries such as Turkey and India. The problem with these clinics is the difficulty in locating a clinic in which you can be comfortable with the results. As hair transplant surgeons, we often get consultations from patients who have been to low-cost clinics. Too often the hairlines are not built properly. The donor area is depleted. Even body hair sources such as beard hair are depleted with horrible, disfiguring results. A number of physicians including Dr. Bisanga and I are concerned about the risks involved for patients seeking better pricing, but a limited ability to locate safe clinics. Dr. Bisanga and I decided to do something about this problem, by opening a facility in conjunction with two local dermatologists to provide high-quality results. We also recognize the need to protect patients from overly low, aggressive hairlines that will leave patients disfigured later in life. Dr. Bisanga and I know that we can train teams to help provide ethical, cosmetically acceptable results so we have initiated this process. In time, we plan to open a second location in Milan, Italy. The overall objective is to provide patients seeking more affordable solutions, a wonderful experience and dependable result from the supervision and direction of surgeons with over 20 years of experience and thousands of fantastic results.

The wheels of motion for Greece began in June 2019 when we began discussions with the University of Patras Department of Dermatology to offer a university-based training academy for hair transplant surgery. It became evident that a private clinic in conjunction with the University program was a valuable addition. Thus, Dr. Bisanga and I began discussions with two local dermatologists to provide a private clinic and we began the formal introduction of FUE to these experienced hair transplant surgeons. We now are ready to open the doors March 27 to April 2 to the first group of patients. Going forward, we will eventually be able to offer procedures six days a week.

John Cole, MD
Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
View my IAHRS Profile

athenian

Ευχαριστα νεα αλλα οι γιατροι αυτοι μαλλον θα μαθουν στου κασιδι το κεφαλι.Αν βρεθει καποιος γενναιος απο το φορουμ...το βλεπουμε και οι υπολοιποι.

athenian

Εγώ πάντως δέχομαι με την Κρυσταλλια .Ομορφη φαίνεται
Αλεξ κατα 99,9% δεν θα την βγαλεις γκομενα,μεταμοσχευση θα σου κανει κι αν δεν παει καλα ισως να δυσκολευτεις να ξαναβγαλεις γκομενα. :p

Μπλουζα