Recommendation Hair loss

Gokhan123

I'm writing from Poland. In other countries, I could not find a hair transplant agency that I liked. I found Mega Haitrans Hair Transplant Agency on the internet thanks to the work they have done. I was welcomed very friendly and pleasant. Their service is of good quality. My Hair Transplant was great. I got the result I wanted. I strongly recommend it.

Συνημμένα

• Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 12.09.21.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 12.09.21.png
    276.8 KB · Προβολές: 248

Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να απενεργοποιήσετε τις διαφημίσεις.

Georgie

I'm writing from Poland. In other countries, I could not find a hair transplant agency that I liked. I found Mega Haitrans Hair Transplant Agency on the internet thanks to the work they have done. I was welcomed very friendly and pleasant. Their service is of good quality. My Hair Transplant was great. I got the result I wanted. I strongly recommend it.
Get some English lessons lad

Adriano

Welcome my friend. In this forum we have some ethics. You should give more information about the hair transplant, the cost of the operation and you have to present more detailed photos.

This forum is not only for advertising hair transplants.

Here we help people to choose the right surgeon.

Regards,

Dimitrios

Μπλουζα